The OUT (Liquid)disconnect for a Cornelius or Firestone Pin Lock Keg. This Connector has a 1/4″ MFL(threaded) Connection. In order to connect to a hose you need a 1/4″MFL to 1/4″ Barb Swivel Nut (assuming you are using 3/16 or 1/4 I.D. beer hose). This will allow for quick disconnects.
- Parts made in Germany and product assembled in USA.
- NSF Approved! Food Grade Plastics.
- MFL Threaded connections with Swivel nuts allow easy on/off for changing between Pin Lock, Ball Lock, Sanke or for cleaning
Advantages of shorter pin lock disconnects:
- 5/8″ shorter so it will fit in more fridges
- Shorter length helps eliminate tendency of pin lock posts to leak when “pulled” by hose to one side
- Same price in kits and separately
- Quality German made and USA assembled product
- NSF Approved